Frequently Asked Questions on Playstation
When I purchase a Game how can I access it?
Once you purchase the content from New Era Games, you can download the content onto your PS4™, PS3™, or PS Vita by accessing the Download List on the respective device or from the PlayStation™Network web store.
How to Redeem Codes from NEW ERA GAMES
- From the PS4™ Menu, go to the PlayStation Store.
- Select Redeem Codes on the left hand side menu.
- Enter the code and select Continue.
- The content will be automatically applied to your account, available for immediate download, or available in your PS4™ Library > Purchased section.
You can watch a detailed video tutorial here
Content Available on the PlayStation™Store
The PlayStation™Store includes a few different types of game content you can purchase:
- Bundles > Full game + additional content. This sometimes includes downloadable content (DLC) and add-ons (currency). Click on the product to view what is included in the bundle.
- Add-Ons > This includes different types of content such as season passes, levels, maps, and in-game currency or consumables. Click on the product to view what is included with the purchase.
- Themes > for your PS4™ home screen.
- Avatars > for your account for PSN.
How to set up Parental Controls
- On your PS4 system, go to [Settings] > [Parental Controls/Family Management] > [Family Management]. You may need to re-enter your account password.
- Select the child account you want to set restrictions for and select a feature to adjust.